Tuesday, 28 May 2013

What do you call a group of hedgehogs?

I was wondering what the collective noun was for hedgehogs so looked it up on a few websites.   The official term seems to be "Array" however a couple of sites also suggested a "Prickle"!

So here is my "Array of Hedgehogs": pin/brooch cushions made from some lovely vintage Laura Ashley remnants. The back is made from contrasting gingham and has a woven label. 

After the cutting, sewing and stuffing I add ric-rac trim, gingham button eyes with contrasting embroidery thread and black pom-pom noses.  Just waiting for some orange gingham buttons to finish, then they will be added to my shop.

1 comment:

  1. My hedgehogs are now for sale, you will find them in my shop: